In Guardamar del Segura the beaches of La Roqueta, Centre y el Moncaio have obtained this distinction, while in Torrevieja the beaches of Cabo Cervera, El Cura, Los Náufragos, Cala Piteras, Los Locos and Torrelamata-Sur have all received a blue flag.
Orihuela is the Valencian municipality with the most blue flags, with a total of 11:
- Punta Prima – 234 metres South facing beach on the border of Torrevieja.
- Cala Bosque – a favourite among Orihuela visitors. Awarded a European Clean Seas Blue Flag certification, this fine white sandy beach is located in La Zenia
- Cala Capitán – Just 157 metres long A beautiful beach and poular beach, located la zenia and cabo roig
- Caleta – offering family friendly beach activities including yoga, body balnace and zumba
- Aguamarina – 16 km of coastline with 11 amazing coves affering beautiful golden sands.
- Campoamor – One of the longest beaches in Orihuela officialy 513 metres unspoilt and unexploited , a Year round attraction
- Barranco Rubio – A quiet beach, miles of virgin sand to walk along
- Cala Estaca – Easy access with wooden walkways, abundance of eateries.
- Cala Mosca – Soft white sand , on the shore of Playa Flamenca
- Cala Cerrada and – 167 metres long, next to Paseo del Mar
- Mil Palmeras – meaning the beach of 1000 palms, on the border with pilar de la horadada.
Blue Flag beaches in Torrevieja
- Cabo Cervera one of the most attractive beaches in the city
- Cala de las Piteras – This beach is located in a semi-urban area and is surrounded by rocks and typical Mediterranean vegetation.
- El Cura – In Torrevieja, 250 metres from Playa del Cura and 1 km from Playa los Locos,
- Los Locos – long stretch of beautiful sandy beach that runs into the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Los Náufragos – 1.4 miles from Playa del Cura, an 18-minute walk from Torrevieja Marina
- Torrelamata-Sur – the longest beach in Torrevieja, which is why almost twenty accesses have been set up that start from a well-kept promenade and many palm trees.
With so many many beautiful beaches in the Costa Blanca, how could you not want a lovely property in this area?