In Guardamar del Segura the beaches of La Roqueta, Centre y el Moncaio have obtained this distinction, while in Torrevieja the beaches of Cabo Cervera, El Cura, Los Náufragos, Cala Piteras, Los Locos and Torrelamata-Sur have all received a blue flag.
Orihuela is the Valencian municipality with the most blue flags, with a total of 11:
- Punta Prima - 234 metres South facing beach on the border of Torrevieja.
- Cala Bosque - a favourite among Orihuela visitors. Awarded a European Clean Seas Blue Flag certification, this fine white sandy beach is located in La Zenia
- Cala Capitán - Just 157 metres long A beautiful beach and poular beach, located la zenia and cabo roig
- Caleta - offering family friendly beach activities including yoga, body balnace and zumba
- Aguamarina - 16 km of coastline with 11 amazing coves affering beautiful golden sands.
- Campoamor - One of the longest beaches in Orihuela officialy 513 metres unspoilt and unexploited , a Year round attraction
- Barranco Rubio - A quiet beach, miles of virgin sand to walk along
- Cala Estaca - Easy access with wooden walkways, abundance of eateries.
- Cala Mosca - Soft white sand , on the shore of Playa Flamenca
- Cala Cerrada and - 167 metres long, next to Paseo del Mar
- Mil Palmeras - meaning the beach of 1000 palms, on the border with pilar de la horadada.
Blue Flag beaches in Torrevieja
- Cabo Cervera one of the most attractive beaches in the city
- Cala de las Piteras - This beach is located in a semi-urban area and is surrounded by rocks and typical Mediterranean vegetation.
- El Cura - In Torrevieja, 250 metres from Playa del Cura and 1 km from Playa los Locos,
- Los Locos - long stretch of beautiful sandy beach that runs into the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Los Náufragos - 1.4 miles from Playa del Cura, an 18-minute walk from Torrevieja Marina
- Torrelamata-Sur - the longest beach in Torrevieja, which is why almost twenty accesses have been set up that start from a well-kept promenade and many palm trees.
With so many many beautiful beaches in the Costa Blanca, how could you not want a lovely property in this area?