If you get tired of lying on the beach, why not visit one of the many attractions that the Costa del Sol has to offer. There are lots of different places to visit, so make the most of your stay by getting out and about…
- Don’t miss the largest Crocodile Park in Europe, which is home to over 300 crocs, including the largest Nile crocodile in Europe! Situated in Torremolinos, its open all year round daily from 10.00 until 17.00.
- The Aquapark in Torremolinos offers a fun-filled day out for all the family. It’s open daily from late May until September. This is the largest aquapark on the Costa del Sol – significantly bigger than the one in Fuengirola / Mijas, however it is also more expensive.
- Visit Selwo Marina, in Benalmadena Costa. Here you’ll be able to see amazing dolphin and sea lion shows. As well as penguins in their very own igloo! Don’t miss the hilarious tropical bird show too!
- The Eagle Garden (Jardin de las Aguilas) in Benalmadena Pueblo is must for children. Here you’ll find a modern day Falconry, where birds of prey are protected and cared for and demonstrated in spectacular style.
- The Sea Life Centre in Benalmadena Marina offers an unforgettable experience for the whole family. Enjoy the largest collection of sharks in Europe, explore the kingdom of seahorses and admire the colourful tropical fish and friendly rays
- Don’t miss out on Paloma Park, just up from the windmill roundabout in Benalmadena Costa. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely afternoon stroll around the lake whilst the kids enjoy the playground area!
- Take a Cable car ride up to Mount Calamorro, which is 724 metres up in the mountains. The cable cars depart from the entrance to Tivoli World in Arroyo de la Miel.
- Family fun comes in large quantities at Tivoli World Amusement Park in Arroyo de la Miel. With shows and fairground rides, plus a large show area dedicated to younger kids, there really is something for everyone!