With property searches in Spain on the increase, many buyers may have concerns as to what to expect at this time.
Having flown from the UK (Manchester) to Spain (Malaga) on the 4th July 2020, We thought it would be great to share our personal experience with you.
On booking a flight, You are asked to check the country you are travelling to and which entry forms you require.
For Spain you must fill out a Spain travel heath form with your passport details, dates of travel , where you are staying and where you have been staying / living before travelling to Spain.You then print it off or save it to your phone, just like you do with your boarding passes.
At The Airport
- As soon as you enter the airport, masks must be worn at all times.
- Standing 2 metres away from any other passenger
- Self check in, weighs your case and prints off the sticker
- Add to your case, add to the hold luggage belt
Boarding the Plane
- You are not to queue until your seat row is called.
- On the plane masks are worn all the times.
Some flights are still offering food and drink, others are not, It is a very well organised pleasant experience.
When You arrive in Spain
You leave the plane, row by row and show your passport at security
Then you must produce you printed/downloaded “SpTH” travel to Spain form.
Collect your luggage - Welcome to Spain
Although a little different, It was a very easy, stress FREE way to travel.
So what are you waiting for?